Our self-supporting shelving structure - the Floor Idea solution for multi-level installations
Our Floor Idea range is a self-supporting shelving structure that allows you to create multi-level structures.
- A cost-effective solution for multi-level picking shelving
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Evolving structure
Floor Idea: a quick and easy solution for your multi-level installations
ManOrga, offers customised storage solutions to optimise offices, workshops and storage spaces. Our self-supporting shelving structure and multi-level installations are a practical and cost-effective storage solution for companies looking to maximise their storage space. Our Floor Idea range is a self-supporting shelving installation solution that allows you to create multi-level structures. It is compatible with two shelving ranges: Epsivol shelves and Adaptiv shelves.
Our self-supporting shelving structure: the Epsivol solution for storing medium duty goods
Our Epsivol shelving is an efficient, adaptable storage solution for long-length, semi-heavy loads.
The Floor Idea Epsivol shelving system offers a high degree of modularity thanks to:
- The Epsivol shelving upright, with a standard height up to 8,500 mm, in increments of 250 mm.
- The Epsivol shelving beams, available in 9 different types, and the chipboards, available in 3 different types.
Our self-supporting shelving structure: the Adaptiv solution for a better flexibility
The ManOrga Adaptiv shelving system is a flexible, modular storage solution.
The Floor Idea Adaptiv shelving system offers great flexibility thanks to:
- The Adaptiv shelving upright, with a standard height up to 7,500 mm, in increments of 250 mm.
- The length of the shelves, from 750 to 1300 mm, and the depth, from 300 to 800 mm.
- Its shelves available in two options: galvanised steel sheet or mesh, offering a wide range of choices for all your storage needs. The Adaptiv shelving range is available in RAL 7040 with surface-mounted handrail.